[Ravensfort] Guild Together projects

Gary and Carolyn Pace bandb.ravensfort at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 05:12:08 PDT 2011

The pennancelle's are 13 inch triangles and the gold ones are rectangles 10x
8 or so. I am bringing all of them that are already made so we can see how
many we already have. I also am bringing the banner bucket so we can see
what we have and what needs refurbishing etc. I also bought some more
fabric. I found some gold at JoAnn's.