[Ravensfort] Spring event site new

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 11 15:23:34 PDT 2011

That is awesome news!

Devin

________________________________
From: Lemoine Beers <loco.cerveza at gmail.com>
To: Ravens Fort <ravensfort at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Mon, July 11, 2011 3:52:34 PM
Subject: [Ravensfort] Spring event site new

Today the B&B, Rosalia and myself were given a tour of the complex at Crockett
American Legion Hall, and We talked with the American Legion Hall people,  and
they have agreed to run a tavern all day, starting with a breakfast on Saturday
and serving food all day long. It will be pay as you eat. The barony will not
have to spend any money on or for food. The American Legion Hall will be
covering that. The only expense to the barony will be the cost of the site. They
will be providing both showers. They will also provide two feed troughs and a
picket line for the equestrian folks. The tour was everything and more then I
had expected. There is ample room for dance classes as well as other A&S
classes. I will be posting more Information as I get it. Also I need to thank
Momma Cam and her mundane sister for all of the help they have provided me over
the last few weeks. I am looking forward to Defender and the Spring event.

Later
Lemoine de Gascony MKA"L.D. Beers"  loco.cerveza at gmail.com

" The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me."

 ~ Ayn Rand