[Ravensfort] Fw: Defender Feast Update

Michelle Lopez ivarra20 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 23 06:59:15 PDT 2011

Elrique,

What lovely inspiring words.  Defender holds a special place in my heart.  Not only was it my first event, but it is where I met the love of my life.  Everyone I have spoken with out of Barony always spoke highly of our feast.  I am so happy we will continue with the tradition.
To our two wonderful volunteers, thank you so very much!
Always I am proud to say I am from Raven's Fort.  No matter if we bicker our fight, when it comes to it we pull together and to be red neck "getir done."

Irial