[Ravensfort] Thank you for the Guild Together

Berta Allen bertasdragonfly at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 5 20:38:10 PDT 2011

Yep, Alaric & Tareija, you out did yourselves again by being the wonderful friends your are & opening up your abode to the 'known world' & having such a cool place to have the Guild Together (cool quite literally for those who went swimming!)  Next time, I will take y'all up on the Frisbee Golf.

Thank You!!!

regards,
Chrystal

Faire Winds and Following Seas