[Ravensfort] ( Spring Event ) American Legion Hall update.

Lemoine Beers loco.cerveza at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 11:26:21 PDT 2011

Greetings all

I have received word from Ly Katrina Alyse Argo on the American Legion Hall
in Crockett, What we are looking at a cost of $500 to have the site from
Noon Friday to Noon Sunday. This will give us showers and flush toilets.
>From what H.E. Musashi no Domai has said we pay more then that at the Stones
for the porta potties.  Also there will be RV hook ups for $22.  Ly Katrina
Alyse Argo is working on behalf of the barony on a few of the details such
as the camping and the catering details. I will be passing on more
information as I get it.

Later
Lemoine de Gascony MKA "L.D. Beers"  loco.cerveza at gmail.com
" The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me."

~ Ayn Rand