[Ravensfort] Spring event site new

Lemoine Beers loco.cerveza at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 13:52:34 PDT 2011

Today the B&B, Rosalia and myself were given a tour of the complex at
Crockett American Legion Hall, and We talked with the American Legion Hall
people,  and they have agreed to run a tavern all day, starting with a
breakfast on Saturday and serving food all day long. It will be pay as you
eat. The barony will not have to spend any money on or for food. The
American Legion Hall will be covering that. The only expense to the barony
will be the cost of the site. They will be providing both showers. They will
also provide two feed troughs and a picket line for the equestrian folks.
The tour was everything and more then I had expected. There is ample room
for dance classes as well as other A&S classes. I will be posting more
Information as I get it. Also I need to thank Momma Cam and her mundane
sister for all of the help they have provided me over the last few weeks. I
am looking forward to Defender and the Spring event.

Later
Lemoine de Gascony MKA"L.D. Beers"  loco.cerveza at gmail.com
" The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me."

~ Ayn Rand