[Ravensfort] Hopping off list

Dan Smith Jr gogetdan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 10:23:25 PDT 2011

I just wanted to let everyone know (why) I'm leaving the Raven's Fort email list.  It's nothing personal against anyone in our fair Barony.  As a few might remember, I protested joining the list but was forced to join when becoming Chronicler.  I have never liked being part of blanket lists, and the constant "tit for tat" back and forth fills my email box with things I may or may not have interest in.  I was always a regular in checking the archives for information but had no need to read the entire minutia.

Now, with Facebook , it's seems even more trivial to stay on the list.  Many times I get redundant information from the email list and Facebook, doubling the posts in my inbox.  Thus, I'm even more prone to just start deleting stuff.  There's little need for me to explain all the reasons why I prefer Facebook's delivery system, but there are many.  Anyway, I just wanted to make sure there were no misunderstanding and hopefully no hurt feelings.   There are so many ways to get information or contact me that I doubt anyone will even notice.

IS

Alaric