[Ravensfort] Defender Feastocrat

Hoffpauir, David ENV_DRH at SHSU.EDU
Wed Jul 20 10:01:06 PDT 2011

No one has stepped up to fill the shoes as Defender Feast Coordinator.  In fact, there's not been any sign of interest.

It has been suggested that we scrap feast altogether and simply host a pot luck.  I'm beginning to lean that way as well, however, the August event annoucment includes pricing for a feast, so we could likely inconveince some of our guests.

As previously mentioned we're trying to keep the feast as simple as possible. It's mostly cold service items and a hearty soup.  Several members have offered to prepare various portions of the meal and the Feast Coordinator's only duty would be to run the kitchen and streamline the service.

If you would like to volunteer as a feast coordinator, please let me know ASAP.  We're likely going to make a final decision at Officer's meeting, Thursday June 21.

Raven's Fort is known for firsts.  If we don't host a feast at Defender, that will certainly be a first.

Regards,
DSD