[Ravensfort] July issue of Quoth the Raven and Announcement

ledonna mcgowan ledmcgowan at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 07:19:52 PDT 2011

Greetings unto the populace of The Barony of Raven's Fort,

It is with great pleasure that I am able to announce that Her Excellency
Chrystal Ariana MacRuari will be the new chronicler of the Barony of Raven's
Fort and I look forward to working with her.

Her warrant will be included for the Crown's pleasure (and signature) at
Round Table.  Please consider submitting any articles, art work and
ramblings for her to use in your newsletter.  Remember to include a release
form which can be filled out online at http://chronicler.ansteorra.org/ .
Photographs need both a photographer and model release.

I would like to thank m'lady Katryne for her hard work and for being so
cooperative and easy to work with during her time in the office.

Just a reminder that below is the bare minimum required for a newsletter and
anything more is because the barony worked together (enter another plea for
submissions here) with HE Chrystal to make it more.

I remain in service,
HL Delphina de Champeaux
Coastal Regional Chronicler

 *Quoth the Raven*

AS XLVI July 2011

This is “Quoth the Raven” a publication of The Barony of Raven’s Fort of the
Society for Creative Anachronism, Inc. “Quoth the Raven” is available from
Ledonna McGowan 4902 Fairdale St Pasadena TX 77505
coastal at chronicler.ansteorra.org  It is not a corporate publication of the
Society for Creative Anachronism, Incorporated, and does not delineate SCA
policies.

Copyright 2011 Society for Creative Anachronism, Inc. For information on
reprinting articles and artwork from this publication, please contact the
editor, who will assist you in contacting the original creator of the piece.
Please respect the legal rights of our contributors.

*Meetings:*

Populace: 1st Thursday, 7pm @ Huntsville Fire Station #2, (garb is
encouraged)
Fighter Practice: Monday 6pm @ Pritchett Field SHSU
Business Meeting: 3rd Thursday, 7pm @ Central Library Conroe (All are
invited)

*Baronial Officers:***
 *
*

*Their Sable Winged Excellencies:* Baron Pasquale Pace and Baroness Giovanna
Lena Caronna (Gary & Carolyn Pace)

903-536-3336 bandb.ravensfort at gmail.com 1811 CR 121 Centerville TX 75833

*Seneschal:* Musashi Domai (Dominique Roux Epps)

936-662-8750 never before 2pm and no Tuesdays blueingreen at sbcglobal.net 1810
Ave. P Huntsville TX 77340

*Chronicler*: HE Crystal Ariana Mac Ruari (Roberta Allen)

*Hospitaler*: Tiarna Devin Phelan O'Donnabhain Sweinbrothar (David Brown)

(936) 581 5841 No calls after 10pm please lddevin03 at yahoo.com

 *Minister of Arts and Sciences*: Mistress Shanahan the Fey (Diann Thedford)

Email: ms_shanahan at yahoo.com  Soon to be open for application!

*Herald*: Irial Mulcahey

713-582-1573 ivarra20 at yahoo.com

*Knight Marshal*: Lady Runa of the Thundering Herd (Sher Montgomery)
14240 Cedar Lane Loop Willis, Tx 77378 936-856-8781 runa.herd at earthlink.net

*Reeve*: Lady Mirabelis Zabaneh (Kristen Flitcroft)