[Ravensfort] A New Horizon...

Patricia Schmidt iris20 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 7 08:43:42 PDT 2011

I would like to add my 2 sheckel's worth.  JC, you have been a delight to have
in the Barony.  Moreover, you have been, and will continue to be, a great
friend!  Bon Chance on your new horizons and know that there will always be a
place here for you when you are able to visit.  Take care to yourself, My
Friend.  May your journeys be safe and may you find only the fun adventures!

Jalali/Trish