[Ravensfort] Round Table

Gary and Carolyn Pace bandb.ravensfort at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 19:26:18 PDT 2011

Greetings everyone, Round Table was very enlightening as to how our Barony
is fairing, how others are doing, how to improve things and some changes
that are coming our way. We will not go into it all here because it would
take an extremely long email to tell you about it all. We took lengthy notes
and will discuss it at the August Populace meeting. So please make plans to
come and learn of the changes we will be making in the Kingdom. Some things
are happening that will affect every group in Ansteorra,
  It was nice to see Lord Devin and HE Chrystal at Round Table. Thank you to
them for coming and representing our Barony and keeping up to date on their
offices.
YIS,

--
Pasquale and Giovanna