[Ravensfort] Online Quoth the Raven

Berta Allen bertasdragonfly at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 22 20:19:56 PDT 2011

Greetings to the list!

As your new baronial chronicler, I have a few requests to make for the "Quoth the Raven" newsletter:

I am interested in what you, the populace members/readers, would like to see within your newsletter each month.  I already have some ideas, but, I would like to hear what you might have in mind.  Please send these ideas to me off list at your convenience for review (bertasdragonfly at yahoo.com).  It may take a little time for approved ideas to appear within the newsletter, so I ask for a little patience please while we get all the bugs out & things organized.

I am asking for articles, stories, photographs, poetry, officer/guild reports, etc sent to me (along with the appropriate 'release' form when needed filled out, signed & dated) so it can be put into the "new online Quoth the Raven" newsletter(s).

August 2011 issue request will have a very short submission deadline of July 27, 2011... for future months/issues, the submission deadline for now will be the 20th of each month before the issue (August 20th for September newsletter, etc).  Thank you all in advance for supporting your local "online newsletter"!

Yours In Service, with regards,
HE Chrystal Ariana MacRuari
Raven's Fort Chronicler

Faire Winds and Following Seas