[Ravensfort] OT Sort of: SALE! All White 100% Linen 10% Off.

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 27 06:23:17 PDT 2011

Need chemises, etc?

      All White 100% Linens Now 10% Off!

      Hi Sher Montgomery,

      I like you.

      That's why I put all of my white 100% linens on sale. Until Sunday, July 31st all white 100% linens are 10% off.

      If you want to go straight to the discounted linen, then follow the link below:

      Enter here to receive 10% off.

      Otherwise, keep reading for some cool information on every linen offered in this sale and what to expect.

      Here are the 100% linens you'll get at 10% off:

      IL019: 100% Linen
      Weight: Medium (5.3 oz/yd²)
      Width: 59 inches

      On Sale: Bleached, Bleached/Optic White Softened*
      *Softened fabric means the fabric has been softened using the  Biancalani Airo® softening process.
      Best for: I use IL019 for everything. Shirts, blouses, jackets, skirts, pants, bedding, curtains, tablecloths, pillow covers...

      I mean it when I say you can make just about anything from this fabric.

      The best choice if you're just beginning to sew with linen.

      Enter here to see IL019.

      IL020: 100% Linen
      Weight: Sheer (3.5 oz/yd²)
      Width: 57 inches

      On Sale: Bleached, Bleached/Optic White Softened*
      *Softened fabric means the fabric has been softened using the  Biancalani Airo® softening process.

      Best for: One of my lightest and finest linen fabrics. Also well known as handkerchief linen.

      IL020 is beautifully sheer and is a desirable choice for many Spring and Summer projects.

      This fabric makes anything look incredible but keep in mind that IL020 is pretty transparent.

      Just a heads up in case you're planning on making a pair of pants or a skirt to wear.

      I own several blouses made from this fabric.

      Enter here to see IL020.

      4C22: 100% Linen
      Weight: Canvas (7.1 oz/yd²)
      Width: 59 inches

      On Sale:  Bleached, Bleached/Optic White Softened*
      *Softened fabric means the fabric has been softened using the  Biancalani Airo® softening process.

      Best for: A sewer's dream. One of the heaviest linens that I carry that still remains breathable and flexible.

      4C22 has a really unique texture that gives anything you make out of it a rustic feel to it. One of my favorites.

      Enter here to see 4C22.

      IL041: 100% Linen
      Weight: Medium (5.01 oz/yd²)
      Width: 59 inches

      On Sale: Bleached

      Best for: I love IL041 for making sheer curtains. You usually need about 3 yards of fabric per panel but that's just an estimate so check ahead.

      IL041 is just a fun and funky fabric because of its loose weave.

      You can get really creative with it if you layer it with other fabrics.

      Enter here to see IL041.

      IL030: 100% Linen
      Weight: Sheer (2.8 oz/yd²)
      Width: 59 inches

      On Sale: Bleached

      Best for: Like with IL041, I really love to make curtains out of IL030.

      There's something so beautiful about waking up in a room with sheer curtains because the light just seems to hang there.

      IL030 lets in about 70% of sunlight from outside but keeps the room cool.

      Enter here to see IL030.

      IL090: 100% Linen
      Weight: Canvas (8 oz/yd²)
      Width: 59 inches

      On Sale: Bleached

      Best for: I use this fabric for upholstery but it's the best choice for any project that requires heavy duty linen.

      Enter here to see IL090.

      IL081: 100% Linen
      Weight: Heavy (6 oz/yd²)
      Width: 59 inches

      On Sale: Bleached

      Best for: What makes IL081 stand out is that it's a heavy linen but it still handles like medium weight IL019.

      I use IL081 whenever I want the durability of 4C22 but the delicate touch of IL019.

      Enter here to see IL081.

      Thanks,
      Nicole Novembrino
      Fabrics-store.com

      P.S. If you know someone who will value this information, feel free to forward them this email.

Creative Work Media, LLC., 7215 Santa Monica Blvd., West Hollywood, CA 90046, USA

      To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
      http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?TEyMbByMtCwMrJzMjMystEa0jAzsHEwMLBw=