[Ravensfort] Steppes Artisan

Lemoine Beers loco.cerveza at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 23:42:23 PDT 2011

I am posting this as MoA&S :-)

On Aug 20, 2011 Steppes Artisan will be taking place. I would encourage all
those that practice an art or science or event both to not only attend, but
enter. I for one will be traveling up and entering. It is a body of work
competition and even if you body of work is not that big it is still worth
the time to go and enter. The feed back alone is worth going and entering.
This event will also be held in conjunction with Central Region Academy of
the Rapier. Rapier being a marshal art is still an art, if you are a rapier
type fighter This event is also well worth you time to attend.

The site for this event Cain Center 915 S. Palestine St. Athens, TX 75751
just up the road from us, and it is not that far of a drive. The cost for
the event is Adults: $15.00 Children - 6-17: $5.00 Children - 5 and under:
free Non-member surcharge: $5.00. So if you are making plans for events in
August please put this one on your list to attend.

Later
Lemoine de Gascony MKA "L.D. Beers"  loco.cerveza at gmail.com