[Ravensfort] Spring event Classes info

Lemoine Beers loco.cerveza at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 09:27:43 PDT 2011

The information I need:

Your SCA Name:
Class Name:
Class Description:
Class Length:
Class cost if any:
Anything the student may need to bring if anything:
Age Limits for the class if any:
Class size:

Is so I know where to put classes at the American Legion Hall, as well as
putting class summaries on the web page for people to look at. If you would
like to teach a class please fill out this information and send to me off
list.

Thank You
Lemoine de Gascony MKA "L.D. Beers"  loco.cerveza at gmail.com
"for my purpose holds To sail beyond the sunset, and the baths Of all the
western stars, until I die."  --Tennyson