[Ravensfort] important news for Defender

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 27 06:20:40 PDT 2011

Bring the Purple Bag to Populace!

Lady Runa of The Thundering Herd
Barony of Raven's Fort
Knight Marshal
Apprentice to Mistress Shanahan
Bronze, Tidal Thunder
Amazon Household
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Gary and Carolyn Pace
  To: Ravensfort List
  Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2011 6:51 AM
  Subject: [Ravensfort] important news for Defender

  Greetings to all, Their Stellar Highnesses have two food allergies we need to remember when we cook for Nobles Luncheon or our feast. The two allergies are onions and shellfish. Please remember this in your planning and cooking.
    On another note, Lemoine and I offered to put them in a motel in Hunstville. They will need a room for two nights with a double bed for them and their entourage. We learned at Round Table that some groups offer this to traveling Royalty to help offset their costs. Pace and I have learned very quickly how much it costs for us to travel to an event, use lots of gasoline and eating, entrance fees etc. If you would be so inclined we would appreciate a donation to the cause of a motel room in Huntsville. We are checking into nice but moderately priced places to see what type of cost we are looking at. I will have a donation box at Populace for this. I know we offered this out of the kindness of our hearts but wouldn't mind a little help from the Populace. Anything would be appreciated.
    YIS, and excited,

  --
  Pasquale and Giovanna
  Baron and Baroness of Raven's Fort