[Ravensfort] Memorial Service for Lady Clara

Darlene Burns annescvb at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 13:28:37 PDT 2011

Greetings,

It is with a sad and heavy heart that I must share the passing of one of our
own from the Shire of Gatesedge. Lady Clara (mka Carla Privette) passed away
yesterday after a long illness. The family has announced that there will be
a memorial service held.

The memorial service will be Tuesday, June 14th at 7 pm. It will take place
at Integriety Funeral Care, 3915 Dacoma, Suite E, Houston, Tx 77092.

Lady Clara was known throughout this area as a quiet, gentle woman who was
always willing to help. She was the Gatesedge Seneschal for 2 years, just
prior to our present seneschal. Over the year and a half since she stepped
down, she has had a series of increasingly difficult illnesses and finally
sucumbed, much to our grief. Lady Clara was known to many of you and not
wanting to miss someone, this announcement has been sent out to all these
various lists. You can also find the memorial service by searching events on
FaceBook and rsvping there.

Yours forever in Service
 --
Annes