[Ravensfort] Gatesedge herbalist guild

Darlene Burns annescvb at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 07:03:48 PDT 2011

I want to remind everyone that Herbalist Guild will be meeting at my house
on June 26th at 2 pm. This meeting we will be making Ghee (clarified butter)
and starting the 2nd way to make kajal/kohl using an oil lamp and a copper
plate. All the equipment to do this second method has arrived and I'm
excited about seeing how it works and comparing the differences between this
method and the first method using almonds. Anyone who wants to try the 1st
method using the almonds, I have all the equipment for that also.
I also have oatmeal and honey soap to give away to attendees that Brian,
Patricia and I made several meetings ago. So I'm hoping a few more of you
will find the time to attend!

If you are on Facebook, you can search for the event and rsvp there if you
want.

--
Annes
"Munerius Ultra Sanitas"