[Ravensfort] Crockett Hall Prices

Lemoine Beers loco.cerveza at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 23:22:49 PDT 2011

I have received word from Ly Katrina Alyse Argo on the Crockett hall, She
has given me the price that is used for holidays and high demand times of
the year, she will be going up this weekend to better explain the event and
try to get us much cheaper price. She will also check into what they charge
to cater. H.E. Brian stated that they will cater for little extra charge.
This will save on getting a feast-o-crat  Now on to the money:

$400 a day what we get for our $400 a day is:

Hall (which includes buildings and grounds out to the parking lot by the
park which includes the area we set up fighters and equestrians in for the
benefit and demo) RV Park (this will include hook-ups for the RV's and,
maybe, electricity for the tents) - RV's for $22/day; tents $10/day. For the
equestrians, one of the Legion members is willing to put out two horse
troughs and a picket line just as they did when we had the benefit up there.
The showers will be free of charge Ly Katrina Alyse Argo also thinks she can
get us Friday for set up and being open for the people that want to camp for
free.

Keep in mind that this are prices for peak times of the year with any luck
at all we should be able to get it on the cheap.

I will be calling the Woodlands on my next days off to find out what they
can offer and how much it is going to cost.

Later
Lemoine de Gascony MKa"L.D. Beers" loco.cerveza at gmail.com
If any civilization is to survive, it is the morality of altruism that men
have to reject.
---Ayn Rand