[Ravensfort] Defender Feast Coordinator

Hoffpauir, David ENV_DRH at SHSU.EDU
Tue Jun 28 08:25:53 PDT 2011

Hi all,

If you don't know, I'm the Autocrat for Defender.  Things are shaping up, but I do need to look for a feast coordinator.

Feast for the most part has been worked out to a cold service on meats, fruits, bread, and cheeses along with a cold bean salad and a cold pasta salad.  The only hot stuff we anticipate is a hearty soup, which is yet to be determined.  Dessert will likely be either a sorbet or custard.

We've got the plan, but need a feast steward to organize the kitchen and service.  There will likely be some additional prep and clean up, but for the most part we're planning  a simple feast that can be prepared in advance of the event.

I have a few 'cooks' lined up already and each will be preparing one element of the meal.  You'll be coordinating all those efforts as well.

If you'd like to volunteer in this capacity, please let me know.

If you'd rather prepare one of the feast items, there is also room for a few more 'cooks' as well.

Thanks,
David St. David