[Ravensfort] Fw: the Invisible Newsletter

Hoffpauir, David ENV_DRH at SHSU.EDU
Mon Jun 13 11:44:14 PDT 2011

I’m pretty sure the Great Googly-Moogly use to live under by bed when I was a kid.

What can I say, at least I had a Barney-free childhood...

DSD

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Patricia Schmidt <iris20 at sbcglobal.net<mailto:iris20 at sbcglobal.net>>
To: rqavensfort at lists.ansteorra.org<mailto:rqavensfort at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Mon, June 13, 2011 9:12:44 AM
Subject: Re: [Ravensfort] the Invisible Newsletter
How completely ludricous! That is the best one I have heard yet.  Iwould say that if folk are not capable of  handling the responsibilities of their offices themselves, then by all meands, do relinquish the office.   Great Googly-Moogly, why would our newsletters have any need to be mailed from Beaumont anyway?

There needs to be a meeting of the "Powers-that-Be" and get things straightened out in this Group.  There are definately some issues that require action, not turning a blind eye to it in hopes that it will magically vanish.

M Jalali ,whohasfinallylostherpatience,g'tai