[Ravensfort] web minister

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 14 08:25:49 PDT 2011

That would be nice.

----- Original Message -----
  From: Hauldr Ari Grafeldr
  To: Sher M
  Cc: Shane ; Dominique Epps ; <ravensfort at ansteorra.org>
  Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2011 9:36 AM
  Subject: Re: [Ravensfort] web minister

  And a way to donate money!

  Sent from my iPhone

  On Jun 13, 2011, at 10:41 PM, "Sher M" <runa.herd at earthlink.net> wrote:

    Okay, dislikes on a website:  Sound, Flashing text or cursors, Weird colors, Moving objects (i.e. such as a knight on horseback dashing across the screen)

    Likes on a website:  Click on something and it opens in another tab or window, None eye piercing colors, Buttons that are logical (such as the symbol for Minister of Arts and Science), Links kept current, in SCA websites I like the links that go to a blog for each activity, Current Calendar, Ability to email each section (B&B, Ministers, etc).

    That's all that pops into my head automatically (for now)

    Lady Runa of The Thundering Herd