[Ravensfort] Question

Berta Allen bertasdragonfly at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 14 21:44:00 PDT 2011

Bordermarch had it (being step by step on what each person was supposed to do/be responsible for), but I don't really know if it made it to their website... yet.

I 'liberated' the use of the tally sheet for each of the shifts at gate for the treasurer paperwork from Bordermarch (thank you Phocas & Company!!!).

I think it would be great to have something like that available to people, just need to herd the cats together to make it all agreeable with everyone & just make it happen... which it will!

regards,
~chrystal~

Faire Winds and Following Seas