[Ravensfort] June Quoth

ledonna mcgowan ledmcgowan at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 05:26:10 PDT 2011

Greetings,

I am Delphina de Champeaux and am the regional chronicler for coastal.  I
will be doing your newsletter for June and July so that there is time to get
a new person in this position.  I want to publicly thank Katryne Sherborn
for all the hard work she put into this newsletter.  I truly hope that there
will a time in the future where she will be able to hold this office again.
She represented you barony very well in this office.

The following is all that is required for a newsletter.  This is a bare
bones issue as will be the July issue.  If you wish for an electronic file
please email me off list and I will forward it to you.  (I'm assuming that
the list won't let me attach.)  I will also post this to the facebook page.

I remain in service,
Delphina de Champeaux

 *The Quoth the Raven*

AS XLVI June 2011

The chronicler’s position is open for applications.  Please send
applications and questions to the regional
(coastal at chronicler.ansteorra.org)and kingdom (
chronicler at ansteorra.org  )chroniclers, as well as the seneschal and
Baron/Baroness.

This is “Quoth the Raven” a publication of The Barony of Raven’s Fort of the
Society for Creative Anachronism, Inc. “Quoth the Raven” is available from
Ledonna McGowan 4902 Fairdale St Pasadena TX 77505
coastal at chronicler.ansteorra.org  It is not a corporate publication of the
Society for Creative Anachronism, Incorporated, and does not delineate SCA
policies.

Copyright 2011 Society for Creative Anachronism, Inc. For information on
reprinting articles and artwork from this publication, please contact the
editor, who will assist you in contacting the original creator of the piece.
Please respect the legal rights of our contributors.

*Meetings:*

Populace: 1st Thursday, 7pm @ Huntsville Fire Station #2, (garb is
encouraged)
Fighter Practice: Monday 6pm @ Pritchett Field SHSU
Business Meeting: 3rd Thursday, 7pm @ Central Library Conroe (All are
invited)

*Baronial Officers:***
 *
*

*Their Sable Winged Excellencies:* Baron Pasquale Pace and Baroness Giovanna
Lena Caronna (Gary & Carolyn Pace)

903-536-3336 bandb.ravensfort at gmail.com 1811 CR 121 Centerville TX 75833

*Seneschal:* Musashi Domai (Dominique Roux Epps)

936-662-8750 never before 2pm and no Tuesdays blueingreen at sbcglobal.net 1810
Ave. P Huntsville TX 77340

*Chronicler*: TAKING APPLICATIONS

*Hospitaler*: Tiarna Devin Phelan O'Donnabhain Sweinbrothar (David Brown)

(936) 581 5841 No calls after 10pm please lddevin03 at yahoo.com

 *Minister of Arts and Sciences*: Mistress Shanahan the Fey (Diann Thedford)

Email: ms_shanahan at yahoo.com  Soon to be open for application!

*Herald*: Irial Mulcahey

713-582-1573 ivarra20 at yahoo.com

*Knight Marshal*: Lady Runa of the Thundering Herd (Sher Montgomery)
14240 Cedar Lane Loop Willis, Tx 77378 936-856-8781 runa.herd at earthlink.net

*Reeve*: Lady Mirabelis Zabaneh (Kristen Flitcroft)