[Ravensfort] Sale! Limited time offer on ultra-fine IL030.

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 28 06:46:19 PDT 2011

This might work extremely well for a chemise in our weather
Runa

      Limited Time Offer on Ultra-Fine IL030
      If you're looking to make a room feel bigger and lighter, then a pair of sheer curtains made from IL030 is a great way to start.

      Thanks to its open weave, our lightest and finest 100% linen lets sunshine and air through without compromising your protection from harmful sunrays.

      Want more space?

      Instead of hanging your curtains right above your window, try hanging them from the highest point of your ceiling all the way down to the floor. The fabric's length and the vertical lines created by the curtains will create the illusion of having higher ceilings.

      Also consider using IL030 as a light outergarment to wear over a linen blouse or dress. The ultra-lightweight fabric breathes well but still protects your skin from the afternoon summer sun.

      The good news?

      Between June 28th and July 5th you can have IL030 at our lowest price offered all year.

      Enter here to get 10% off IL030.

      Sincerely,
      Nicole Novembrino
      Fabrics-store.com

      P.S. If you know someone who will value this information, feel free to forward them this email.