[Ravensfort] Guild Together Food List Request

Berta Allen bertasdragonfly at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 30 21:00:51 PDT 2011

Runa mentioned at Business Mtg that due to the burn ban that we could not bring BBQ pits into Montgomery County (mis-understood her maybe?).

Alaric - Would you need someone to bring some charcoal or propane?
Also, will there be a community ice chest or everyone bring there own ice/chest/drinks?

Thanks for having us over by the way!
Chrystal

Food list for guild together:

Irial.                     Flag cake + Roasted Chickens

Mirabelis.             Potato salad

Brian.                   Brisket(s)

Angela.                Paper goods

Runa.                   Something good

Devin.                  Banana Pudding

Jalalli & Nerak.    Beans + cornbread
Alaric & Tareija.  Broccoli Salad
Chrystal.              Salsa & Chips + (1) Watermelon + ???

And if I missed someone please add to the list!

Brian.  ;)