[Ravensfort] Fw: the Invisible Newsletter

Patricia Schmidt iris20 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 13 07:15:56 PDT 2011

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Patricia Schmidt <iris20 at sbcglobal.net>
To: rqavensfort at lists.ansteorra.org
Sent: Mon, June 13, 2011 9:12:44 AM
Subject: Re: [Ravensfort] the Invisible Newsletter

How completely ludricous! That is the best one I have heard yet.  Iwould say
that if folk are not capable of  handling the responsibilities of their offices
themselves, then by all meands, do relinquish the office.   Great Googly-Moogly,
why would our newsletters have any need to be mailed from Beaumont anyway?

There needs to be a meeting of the "Powers-that-Be" and get things straightened
out in this Group.  There are definately some issues that require action, not
turning a blind eye to it in hopes that it will magically vanish.

M Jalali ,whohasfinallylostherpatience,g'tai