[Ravensfort] 4th of July Guildy guild thing...

John Reuter jareuter1066 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 19 09:55:39 PDT 2011

I agree, when we shift information hubs like that, cross posting the information to our main list is vital for all members of the group. I know it was not intentional and not every one is on facebook. So I will try and cross post from our FB page when we do discuss things.

Brian. :)

Sent from my iPhone