[Ravensfort] Fwd: [Barony of Raven's Fort] New Doc: Quoth the Raven June 2011 plus more news

Michelle ivarra20 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 20 09:51:38 PDT 2011

The deadline for refunds request is end of August.

Irial of Clan Blackmoor

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 18, 2011, at 11:15 AM, Carolyn Pace <ridgetopfarm at me.com> wrote:

Dear Populace, We could not tell if this went to the regular list or not . Our Quoth will be delivered this way the next 2 months while we take apps for a new chronicler.
   If you want a refund of your left over Quoth subscription monies please contact our new Reeve, Irial, whose addy appears below. If you are so inclined a donation of your extra monies would be appreciated by our Barony as well.
YIS, Giovanna, Baroness of Raven's Fort

Begin forwarded message: