[Ravensfort] Guild Together projects

Berta Allen bertasdragonfly at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 30 17:50:21 PDT 2011

What size will the pennants be for the list field (with seam allowance added in)?

regards,
Chrystal

Faire Winds and Following Seas
--- On Thu, 6/23/11, Gary and Carolyn Pace <bandb.ravensfort at gmail.com> wrote:

We will be bringing fabric to make pennants for the list field. I have found some red at Huntsville WalMart but no black or gold. It was $2.50 a yard. Boy was the fabric area and actually the whole store messed up refurbishing it. I will try to purchase the others.

If anyone can bring some fabric of those colors we could cut them out and those with a machine could take a few home to sew and we could get quite a few that way.

The gold ones,  (which we have two of) is Ansteorran gold with a black star painted and black seam binding around the edge. It looks good. But we need more.

I am going into high fashion fabrics in Houston next week and can look there for some cheap fabric (that would be a miracle at that store!) but I will look elsewhere also. I found some at Hancock's but was hoping for a better price!

So those who have scrap fabric, check for those 3 colors! Anyone having a black star stencil please bring it. It will bring fabric paint etc.We want to dress up our list field for Defender, so if you have banner ideas bring them etc.

YIS,
Pasquale and Giovanna
Baron and Baroness of Raven's Fort