[Ravensfort] [SPAM]Re: Guild together and the Spring Event, pt 2.

Michelle Lopez ivarra20 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 30 01:55:57 PDT 2011

It never says Saturday is the 2nd.  If you look at the formatting there is
a hyphen between Saturday at 12 pm -  July 3rd at 12pm.  I suppose
the programmers at Facebook decided to use day for the first  part of the event,
instead of the date like they did in the second portion.  Simply how
the programmers chose to lay out the format.  What it does do is imply it is a
24 hour event though.  I suspect our lovely baroness and Alaric may have missed
that little gem, unless of course that means we are allowed to pass out drunk in
his driveway as long as we are gone by noon the next day?

Irial the insomniac tonight