[Ravensfort] Home again!

PatriciaSchmidt iris20 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 5 09:21:54 PST 2011

Hi all,

 No, I haven't truly fallen off the face of this ol' Earth, but I have been
pretty busy.  Mundanity sure took a hunk outta me!  My job caused me to have
to be out of town for the better part of 2 months, not all at once of
course, but often enough to be annoying.  In light of that, please let me
know if there are things that still need to be done as re. the impending
Investiture.  I will be happy to do them as I can.  I will be at Gulf Wars,
but that doesn't stop me for helping as I can.  Please call on me..

Sure is great to be home- at least for a while...
M.
Jalali