[Ravensfort] Baronial Investiture

Gary and Carolyn Pace bandb.ravensfort at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 06:35:33 PDT 2011

Greetings to the good people of Raven's Fort,
  We want to take this opportunity to thank everyone who had anything to do
with the Baronial Investiture that took place this weekend. It was a
wonderful event well attended by many of our cousins from other groups. We
saw many wonderful things happening and want to tell you that we are so
grateful for all you did. We know that many people worked behind the scenes
and would like to know about them. If you saw someone doing something
helpful or had someone help you please let us know. We want to know about
all of our family who came out to make the Investiture successful. We now
have a new email addy to use for Baronial news and happenings. It is-
   bandb.ravensfort at gmail.com
 We know that there were many cooks and helpers for the Queen's Tea and the
noonday feast. We saw an awesome hospitaler tent with much loaner garb and
recognized that garb on several newcomers. We saw many workers helping set
up and take down. We can't even begin to list all the work that went into
this event. That is why we would like to know about it. So again, please let
us know about the individuals who worked behind the scene to help out. Tell
us about yourself and what you did-brag time, we love it!
  We want to thank Their Excellencies Brian and Fionna again for a job well
done these past years where our group has grown in strength and numbers. We
hope to continue this healthy past and have been given many ideas and gained
much advice as to how to continue this.
  Next up on our plate is the demo that Lord Devin has graciously been
working so hard on. Please come to the demo meeting this Thursday night at
7pm at the fire station and help out. Much preparation will be needed to
make it successful. Devin needs help from our Baronial family plus we think
this will be fun and helpful for getting us out there and show what we are
about. We have always had a great time at demos, lots of bonding and
laughing and that makes us stronger as a Baronial family.
  We are very excited to playing such a great part in the Barony of Raven's
Fort. We look forward to this new chapter in its history. We are full of new
ideas and exciting plans. Our first Populace meeting will be Thursday, April
7 at 7pm at the fire station. Please join us in this new chapter in the
Barony. We will be doing much planning at that meeting.
   Yours in service with much love,

--
Pasquale and Giovanna
Baron and Baroness Raven's Fort