[Ravensfort] news

Gary and Carolyn Pace bandb.ravensfort at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 06:42:08 PDT 2011

Dear Populace,
  I realized as court was over that we forgot something very important that
is always on the list. It is totally my fault as I got excited and Herr
Detlef's list got rearranged by me as court was going on so it got missed .
We forgot to thank our autocrat Mirabellis and our head cook Marie. I have
asked Marie to give me a list of who helped cook so I can thank them
personally. And I also would like Mirabelis to give me a list of who helped
her as well. Things can not always go as planned and no one is perfect in
court or in new signatures! We will do our best however and keep it all
going as best as possible.
YIS,
--
Pasquale and Giovanna