[Ravensfort] Herbalist's Guild

Ace Thomas acethomas23 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 19:50:32 PST 2011

Still looking for e-mails from people who are interested in learning
more about herbalism and period recipes/preparations and the like. So
just drop me a line or respond to this thread if you're interested and
want to be included on my personal mailing list for herbalists. I will
always post the dates of meetings on the list, but I will post specific
items to my personal listing of people I know that are interested. I'm
thinking of having a few people over this weekend to help me make some
herbal pills/candies out of raspberry leaf, lemon grass, and peppermint.
Yum! Also, it might help if someone helped me find some organic, and
perhaps locally cultivated, honey for more organic and period-type
pills/candies.

YIS,
Aedan the Apothecary