[Ravensfort] Gate Shift Sign Up List for RF Investiture event, March 25-26, 2011

kris hoffman mirabelis_ at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 20 21:13:31 PDT 2011

Greetings!!

Your friendly event steward here.....

please dont make me have to come hunt you folks down to volunteer to do a gate shift, or come out early on Friday to help set up, or have your wonderful shining face at the event :)  we need all the help we can get on Friday!!!!  so please please please come out and help your barony give our wonderful Brian and Fionna a great send off and welcome their new excellencies!!!!

Thanks so much to everyone who has helped to get this event rolling!  I have just got home from Gulf Wars and I'm fairly fried, so I know I couldnt do it without the help of each and every one of you!!!

That being said....the last day to pre register for feast through ACCEPS is Tuesday morning.  If you want feast and do not preregister or send your request through to the Baronial PO Box you might not get feast.

Looking forward to a great time!!

Cheers!
Mirabelis