[Ravensfort] The SCA in New Zealand

Lemoine Beers loco.cerveza at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 11:39:41 PDT 2011

I was suffering around the internet and came across the offical page for the
SCA in New Zealand (  http://www.sca.org.nz/membership  ). I was looking it
over and found that they only have two types of memberships Subscribing
Memberships and Event Memberships. The $2 event membership is for that event
only, and by paying the $2 one does not have to pay the non-member fee. Then
started to think that it might be an SCA clone of what we know I scrolled to
the bottom of the page and found the address for the SCA we all know and
love. I was wondering if that was a New Zealand thing or just something we
don't do in the States. If any one has any kind of a clue please let me
know. The URL is http://www.sca.org.nz/membership if you want to look it
over.

Later
L.D. Beers loco.cerveza at gmail.com