[Ravensfort] A note of Protocol, please

Mark Crampton apwyvern at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 29 13:54:53 PDT 2011

I most heartedly agree with Runa!  I have NO idea what all the brass 'hats' mean - except for the generic idea that they're 'somebody'!

Ringg ap Wyvern / Mark Crampton
936-333-8153 after 3 PM
APWYVERN at YAHOO.COM

"The price of Freedom is the willingness to sudden battle;
Anywhere, Anytime, and with utter recklessness."
--Robert A. Heinlein