[Ravensfort] A note of Protocol, please

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 29 15:46:40 PDT 2011

Detlef...

Time for a protocol class!

Devin

________________________________
From: Michelle Lopez <ivarra20 at yahoo.com>
To: Ravensfort <ravensfort at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Tue, March 29, 2011 2:48:32 PM
Subject: Re: [Ravensfort] A note of Protocol, please

Yes that would be nice.  I am lost myself.  The curtsey and flee method most
certainly is my choice of communication at this point.  I have to constantly
remind myself bow to the throne, bow to the throne.  No one even gave me a clue
that was important to do till Gregor told me.  Oh?  I felt embarrassed.

Irial