[Ravensfort] Protocol Information

Gary and Carolyn Pace bandb.ravensfort at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 10:06:46 PDT 2011

This sounds awesome as we know you are an expert in this area. We will get
with Dom and discuss the timing. Right now all of the Barony's attention
needs to be on our upcoming demo. Lord Devin needs our support on this and
it is our most pressing issue. Thus the waiting until May. Hopefully the
Raven's Guild will be available then. Let's keep it in mind and definitely
do this.
 Our order of urgency is right now the demo at this upcoming Populace
meeting and then we need to beautify our Stones sometime before Defender.
  An autocrat is needed for Defender so everyone be thinking about it. We
have some excellent champions who will run it for whoever, we talked with
some of them this past Saturday and they are good to go.
  We had a midnight trek to the Stones last Saturday and it felt like they
were crying to some who were there. They are in very sad need of repair and
should be a symbol of our Barony. We need to do this asap as it will take
some time to acquire new stones and make repairs. We want them to be proud
of us and us proud of them.
 So-demo, Stones and Defender. Autocrat are you out there? It could be two
people together! You would be our bff !!!!
  YIS,