[Ravensfort] Two Apothecaries ???

Sdw Sdw sdw_texas at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 4 12:28:44 PST 2011

Greetings to all,

Hey we have two Apothecaries in the barony. Aedan maybe we can set up shops
across the street from each other like Walgreens and CVS. We could have a price
war on our goods or we could fix prices just like they do in the mundane world.
LOL...LOL...LOL... We'll have to compare recipes on some of our goods. Take
care...

In Service,
Lord Erich Johann Alberichssohn
(formally known as Malcolm)

P.S. Just wanted to send out my best wishes to those of you traveling to Gulf
War. May your journey be blessed with good weather, fighting, and what other
activities your heart desires. Be Safe my friends.