[Ravensfort] Fw: Fwd: Baronial Investiture

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 28 20:03:03 PDT 2011

>From our new Baron and Baroness

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Gary and Carolyn Pace <bandb.ravensfort at gmail.com>
To: "Lddevin03 at yahoo.com" <Lddevin03 at yahoo.com>
Sent: Mon, March 28, 2011 12:07:45 PM
Subject: Fwd: Baronial Investiture

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Gary and Carolyn Pace <bandb.ravensfort at gmail.com>
Date: Monday, March 28, 2011
Subject: Baronial Investiture
To: ravensfort at lists.ansteorra.org

Greetings to the good people of Raven's Fort,
  We want to take this opportunity to thank everyone who had
anything to do with the Baronial Investiture that took place this
weekend. It was a wonderful event well attended by many of our cousins
from other groups. We saw many wonderful things happening and want to
tell you that we are so grateful for all you did. We know that many
people worked behind the scenes and would like to know about them. If
you saw someone doing something helpful or had someone help you please
let us know. We want to know about all of our family who came out to
make the Investiture successful. We now have a new email addy to use for
Baronial news and happenings. It is-
   bandb.ravensfort at gmail.com
 We know that there were many cooks and helpers for the
Queen's Tea and the noonday feast. We saw an awesome hospitaler tent
with much loaner garb and recognized that garb on several newcomers. We
saw many workers helping set up and take down. We can't even begin to
list all the work that went into this event. That is why we would like
to know about it. So again, please let us know about the individuals who
worked behind the scene to help out. Tell us about yourself and what
you did-brag time, we love it!
  We want to thank Their Excellencies Brian and Fionna again
for a job well done these past years where our group has grown in strength
and numbers. We hope to continue this healthy past and have been given
many ideas and gained much advice as to how to continue this.
  Next up on our plate is the demo that Lord Devin has
graciously been working so hard on. Please come to the demo meeting this
Thursday night at 7pm at the fire station and help out. Much
preparation will be needed to make it successful. Devin needs help from
our Baronial family plus we think this will be fun and helpful for
getting us out there and show what we are about. We have always had a
great time at demos, lots of bonding and laughing and that makes us
stronger as a Baronial family.
  We are very excited to playing such a great part in the Barony of
Raven's Fort. We look forward to this new chapter in its history. We
are full of new ideas and exciting plans. Our first Populace meeting
will be Thursday, April 7 at 7pm at the fire station. Please join us
in this new chapter in the Barony. We will be doing much planning at
that meeting.
   Yours in service with much love,

--
Pasquale and Giovanna