[Ravensfort] Lost and Found: Dagger/Athame

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 30 07:22:42 PDT 2011

There were a couple of guys who were using their own knives/daggers to cut
things for feast.  It might belong to one of them.
Or even one of the ladies who were helping.  Sorry I couldn't stay to help.
By the time I got stuff loaded up I was so tired.  It was a good thing there
were no cops on the road home.  I was having problems driving because
Saturday was the most I have done since February 15th when I had the
shoulder surgery.  I do have the kitchen stuff in my truck.  It has been
washed and dried.  I need to get it back to the storage.  Which I will need
help doing.  If it wasn't for the guy who was going to his storage room I
wouldn't have been able to load the stuff in my truck unless I did it one
piece at a time.  I have a 1# limit on what I am suppose to lift.

Lady Runa of The Thundering Herd
Barony of Raven's Fort
Knight Marshal
Deputy Minister of Arts