[Ravensfort] populace minutes

Gary and Carolyn Pace bandb.ravensfort at gmail.com
Fri May 6 05:21:02 PDT 2011

Dear Lord Erich, Thank you for posting the minutes of the meeting as we
could not attend. I will get with Dom on the count for lunch at the workday.
Thank you for stepping up and helping. We look forward to a fun day of
cleaning and laughter. Did we get an autocrat for Defender?
  Pace will meet the Dr. today but his mom did fall several times and has
several small fractures, a black eye and bruises on her right side, a sling
for her arm that got dislocated etc. They might move her to rehab today. We
hope to learn more today.
 YIS,

--
Pasquale and Giovanna