[Ravensfort] Job opportunities

Dominique Epps blueingreen at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 20 14:22:30 PDT 2011

Yup, it's that time again: we need applicants!
The deadline for Reeve and A&S is the end of the month: the 31rst of May.
And we need applicants for the office of Webminister/ministress. This position was last held by HLDY Jacinth who did a fantastic job.  But it is time for her to get some well deserved rest from that position of 14 years!  When we started  our website there were no Kingdom guidelines or local offices.  But times are changing.  By October all the websites and their ministers must be in line with the Kingdom guidelines  .And we really want to be there long before!  So the deadline for applications for that position is the end of June, June the 30th.  To apply for this you need a current membership, telephone line, and
access to the internet.  Knowledge of HTML is preferred but not
necessary.
Defender is coming real soon and we need an event steward as well as a feastocrat.
So if you are interested in any of those jobs please send in your applications with a copy of your TX ID and membership card to the appropriate regional officer, the B&B and the seneschal.
Domai