[Ravensfort] demo info etc.

Gary and Carolyn Pace bandb.ravensfort at gmail.com
Mon May 2 09:20:16 PDT 2011

Greetings everyone,
  We want to thank all who came out to the demo this past weekend. It was a
fun 4 days full of laughter, signing autographs, playing at Sam Houston's
ancestors and making new friends and contacts.
  First we want to thank Lord Devin Phelan O'Donnabhain Sweinbrothar for the
hard work, planning, and organizing the entire demo for our Barony and the
City of Huntsville. He is truly the great hospitaler that holds true to the
SCA idea of educating the public and recruiting new members. Which by the
way, we received several contact info from interested peoples. A few have
played before elsewhere and were excited to meet and greet us. We look
forward to seeing and playing with them in the future.
  We also want to give word fame to those who came, played and helped the
Barony in this great endeavor in no particular order-
HE Brian duVal, Amanda, Daire Aeson Tuan Mac Shelia.na.gig, HE Chrystal
Ariana Mac Ruari, Athenias, Lady Runa of the Thundering Herd, Mistress
Shanahan the Fey, Benet Foxe, David St. David, Gwenlliana Lovelady, Atticus
Bleak, HL Ciarnat of Firethorn of Stargate, HE Genvieve McCullum deCaen of
Stargate, Katraen Sherborn , Berengaria of Liss, Nedan Graye, Lady Agnes
(Nan) Turnbull of Gate's Edge, Don Charles d'Alsase, HE Musashi no Domai,
Lady Rosalia of Raven's Fort, Lord Lemoine de Gascony, Kayley Eleanora
Lexandria, Gavin Rede, Isabella of Liss, Keely, Sean Thornson, Lord Eagan,
Cole, Adian the Apothecary and the cute baby of Jewitt!
 You can see that we had many peoples show up and support the Barony. If we
forgot anyone, please email us privately so we may know.
 The Board of Directors were so please with our Hughstown that we were
invited to a steak dinner on Saturday night!
 Vivat Raven's Fort!!!!
   We are proud of our Barony!

In love and light,

--