[Ravensfort] Missed Populace

Sdw Sdw sdw_texas at yahoo.com
Thu May 5 20:58:21 PDT 2011

Greetings to all,

One of the things discussed at Populace was the up coming Site Work Weekend...
Its going to be on the weekend of May 21st.  Our wonderful Seneschal wanted a
head count on people going, because the B&B are doing a luncheon for the
volunteers who are coming out to help. Or at least I think that's what the head
count is for...

* * * * ( Your Excellencies, if you see this 4 members maybe more of House
Rising Phoenix will be there.  Our camp site at the end of Ravensfort Blvd with
the wooden gate next to your camp site. We will be mowing, getting rid of the
poison oak and ivy, touching up our new brick fire pit,  and cleaning our camp.
We want our camp site to look nice for our up coming event. We well be helping
with Baronial common areas too. ) * * * *

There was talk about the demo, how successful it was and how impressed to board
members of the festival were. Officer reports were given and lots of talk about
fighter practice. We also discussed offices which were coming open and how
people can apply for the offices. Let me see..... hmmm.... Oh yes, we talked
about up coming events and people traveling to those events. Last but not least,
we chatted about all the guilds and how they were doing and what they were
doing.

I think that's about it. If i forgot anything someone please jump in and add to
it.

In Service,
Lord Erich Johann Alberichssohn
(Shane Wallace)