[Ravensfort] news

Gary and Carolyn Pace bandb.ravensfort at gmail.com
Mon May 16 07:16:38 PDT 2011

Dear Populace, First I want to thank HerDetlef, Lemmoine and Rosalia for
attending Coronation this past Saturday and attending to me. They were most
gracious and indeed I felt like my arms were broken as some have told me
would happen as Baroness of a barony!! A fun time was had by all as Lemmoine
has reported in his wonderfully descriptive missive.I think the most
laughing took place however as we were getting ready to go home when all the
landed were in a circle playing pass the coronets around and each trying on
the others. We were having so much fun that His Majesty left his table and
joined us in the trying on of each one.
  Next, we have only 2 weeks left to take applications for Reeve and
Minister of Arts and Sciences. Please send your application to the regional
officer, Dom and the B&B.
  WORKDAY this Saturday- with chain saws, gloves, trucks etc. to remove all
the deadfall around the site. Please come out and help. The weather should
be so much better than August and we will have a luncheon around noon.
Please remember to bring water etc. to drink while you are out there.

In love and light,

--
Pasquale and Giovanna
Baron and Baroness of Raven's Fort