[Ravensfort] Folk Festival Thank You's

Milinda Ellis milinda at ezmailbox.net
Sun May 1 19:23:24 PDT 2011

I saw a lot of kids eyes get big when I put the mail across their shoulders, too.  The funniest (???) comment I heard was "Oh my God, there's a dead baby under that table!" when Blaize was napping with a cloth diaper pulled over here face.  :-/

What was really cool though was the kids rooting for the different fighters.  Sounded like concurrent pep rallies were going on over by the lyst field!  That was great!

Berengaria