[Ravensfort] weekend warriors

Kief av Kiersted sirkief at hotmail.com
Mon May 23 11:26:25 PDT 2011

Heilsa y'all...

No worries then... Was just a reminder to everyone that we are guests on the V-Bar Ranch...and to keep it as tight as we can...

I do apologize for my absence for work weekend...had a seriously bad headache for about three days total...figure it was a combination of weather change and pollen/spores... I'll be going out there as often as I can to work on stuff...also I'm looking for a new source of cut limestone to refurbish and rebuild the Stones with... I'll keep y'all updated.

Query: Are there any pieces of the Dreaming Tree still large enough to carve/sculpt...? I have a project in mind... *grin*

It is always heartening to see folks that "Go and Do the Things that Need to be Done"... Thanks to everyone that assisted Their Excellencies and the Barony at the site...!

Talk with everyone later...

Wæs Þu Hæl in TroÞ and FriÞ...!

Kief

"Better the Hammer than the nail..."